We've made it easier for you to log maintenance requests and invite you to download the FREE Tenant Maintenance Reporting App. The App is designed for Smart phones and tablets (Apple and Android devices).
After you download the FREE App from the Apple App Store or Google Play, depending on your device type, you simply Log In and log maintenance issues at the appropriate time.
Here's a few of the benefits of using the App;
- After the first Login you don't need to remember your password
- You can check the status of any logged maintenance task 24/7 on your Smart Phone, tablet or computer
- You will save time logging requests and can attach photos to make it easier for us to assess the issue
- You can type in a quick description or speak it in (if your device has voice recognition)
- You can add notes anytime to a request simply and easily
- You can use the App on more than one device
Using the App after Installation and First Login
- Open the Tenant Maintenance Reporting App on your device and follow instructions below.
- NOTE: If your request is a TRUE EMERGENCY and needs IMMEDIATE ATTENTION ONLY you can log the issue as URGENT on the App and obtain the after hours emergency phone numbers used by your Property Manager. Please note it is very important you DO NOT SELECT URGENT if the issue is not an emergency, as you may incur charges.
- If your device has Voice recognition features and you know how to use these, you can talk the Description into your device for quicker entry.
Lodging a maintenance request
Advise Property Manager
of jobs you are attending to
Property Manager contact details
Once you have logged a Maintenance Request you can view the STATUS of the request anytime by clicking on the Menu Button. There are other actions also available also accessed via the Menu button.
Job verification requests
Check on request status